Disembark in Miami

Paulo14

Good morning, I will have a 14 night cruise, when seascape stop in Miami on day 8, I can leave the boat went to shop and then return around 14 and enter the vessel with my cruise ship card?

1 hour ago, Paulo14 said:

Good morning, I will have a 14 night cruise, when seascape stop in Miami on day 8, I can leave the boat went to shop and then return around 14 and enter the vessel with my cruise ship card?

Yes. As a B2B (Back to Back) customer, before you arrive in Miami at the end of the first week, you will receive notification about how the B2B will operate, and you will also get new cards for the next week.  Your options will be to be one of the last off the ship, clear customs and immigration and be one of the first back on, or you can leave at your leisure and tour Miami. Be sure to be back on three hours before departure, and when you come back to the port, show your card to be able to bypass all of the pre-boarding paperwork that new cruisers will be going through.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jagr is spot on... that's how it works!

If beach time is of interest...Uber or Lyft to beach and rent chairs and umbrellas if wanted.

Resort for day and resort pass are both good options too

Shopping is also very popular in Miami, largest mall is Brickell Center.

Cheers and enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

Miami is a great port to spend time exploring during the layover of a back to back, and the city of Miami offers plenty of free transit around, including a trolly that runs from the port down to Coral Gables.