Cruise Review not posting...

16 hours ago, Lady of Leisure said:

Hi, I've been trying since I returned from my cruise a few weeks ago to post a review, but for some reason its not posting. I've not had any trouble in the past when I've written a review. 

@Lady of Leisure

Are you trying to submit your review to be published by Cruise Critic in Cruise Critic Member Reviews? The instructions are found here: How To: Write & Submit a Member Review. If so, once submitted your Member Review will be given a once over by Cruise Critic staff and you will be sent an email when it is published or if it needs some extra attention. Due to the recent Fourth of July holiday, it may take a bit longer for it to appear in Cruise Critic Member Reviews. Further questions/comments/suggestions/concerns? Write to: reviews@cruisecritic.com.

If you are just trying to post your review as a new topic on the cruise line forum, it is posted just like this thread you started in this forum. Instructions here: How To: Start a New Topic

Hope this will be helpful!

Host Kat

• Administrators

In addition to what Host Kat offered, did you receive any error messaging when attempting to submit your review?  What browser & version are you using?  Are you logged in when you begin?  Anything you can share.