Main Dining Question

zacsc

Will be sailing on the Equinox for the first time. I know I can select a dining time prefrence, but what about requesting a table size? Can't find table size request anywhere on the site, is this not an option? Thanks.

46 minutes ago, zacsc said:

Will be sailing on the Equinox for the first time. I know I can select a dining time prefrence, but what about requesting a table size? Can't find table size request anywhere on the site, is this not an option? Thanks.

Not an option. People incorrectly assume because they are booking for 2 it automatically means they will be allocated a 2 top but this not correct. See the Host at the check-in desk when it opens (immediately after Life Boat Registration ends - X uses the same area for both) and make your request. Personally we always ask to share a table of 6.

• Like 1

The host will generally accommodate your needs. If you have set time dining you might be able to make a standing reservation, but that's just what I've heard elsewhere. We do the flexible dining time and ask for a table for two, which is what we always get.

We always request a 2 top on the first night we show up for dinner.  If we like our waitstaff we ask to sit in their section every night and we usually end up at, or near, our original table.

If you have a large party you should go to the dining room in the afternoon to request it.