Excursions and Spa Treatments

Murray's Pop

It depends on your ports of call.  I have an October cruise with only some ports showing excursions and a January cruise with a full slate🤷‍♀️

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Our cruise is in May of 2024.  The excursions opened up on Monday (a number of the more popular already show limited availability) but the spa booking still show "Unavailable at this time".  Any idea when these will appear?

What date & ship? We are May 26 Noordam, and I have booked several excursions, then today the one missing port opened up. Spa has also been available. Mind you there are times when nothing has been "available", but that is due to the problems with the website! I found that with excursions, start with the "Manage my booking" screen, and ONLY use the "book my excursions" tab that shows UNDER the "xxx days to sailing" line. It should bring up the sideways rolling itinerary. That works. The other links to book excursions did not work for me.

10 minutes ago, QuattroRomeo said:

What date & ship? We are May 26 Noordam, and I have booked several excursions, then today the one missing port opened up. Spa has also been available. Mind you there are times when nothing has been "available", but that is due to the problems with the website! I found that with excursions, start with the "Manage my booking" screen, and ONLY use the "book my excursions" tab that shows UNDER the "xxx days to sailing" line. It should bring up the sideways rolling itinerary. That works. The other links to book excursions did not work for me.

We are on Eurodam, May 11.  Excursions are mostly there and have had no problem booking. It's the spa that says not yet available.