Boat Tour from Santa Margherita

KJMommy04

Can anyone recommend a small/private boat tour from Santa Margherita? I am not finding much when I search for this. I would preferably like to see the Cinque Terre (from the water), but not sure if that is an option. Unfortunately, the ferry is not an option for us on the day we will be in port. 

Many thanks!

13 hours ago, KJMommy04 said:

Can anyone recommend a small/private boat tour from Santa Margherita?

Unfortunately, the ferry is not an option for us on the day we will be in port. 

What a pity the ferries are not running on the day you visit as they are inexpensive, offer wonderful views, and follow regular scheduled timetables to some Cinq Terre villages and to pretty Portofino,also worth a short visit although it is tiny. (you didn't say but is that where you are tendering into?)  The views from the water are beautiful. 

If your visit is coinciding with a major public holiday or a strike of some description, you may have difficulty finding alternative transport. to CT.  Should you need to change your plans and drop the idea of CT, you can also walk, public bus, or taxi between Santa Margherita and Portofino as spending time in both SM and P would still offer you an enjoyable day, but you could of course also consider using the train to visit a CT village or two.

13 hours ago, KJMommy04 said:

Edited by edinburgher
  • Thanks 1