Another Orient Beach Question

Which part of Orient Beach has the least amount of waves and is the calmest? Also is there a setion that might be warmer than another?. The last time I was there-many years ago-was in the month of June. Stayed at a hotel located near Bikini Beach. I loved the location but the water was cold and the waves were pretty high. There were no storms predicted so I was a little disappointed. This time I want to have a positive experience because it will be my husbands first time there. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Thanks alot,

Crunch

Which part of Orient Beach has the least amount of waves and is the calmest? Also is there a setion that might be warmer than another?. The last time I was there-many years ago-was in the month of June. Stayed at a hotel located near Bikini Beach. I loved the location but the water was cold and the waves were pretty high. There were no storms predicted so I was a little disappointed. This time I want to have a positive experience because it will be my husbands first time there. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Thanks alot,

Crunch

In my experience the beach in front of Club Orient (the naturist resort) has the least amount of waves and is the calmest. There is also a bit of snorkeing there. If you decide to got to that part of the beach a couple of things to keep in mind:

1. In front of Club Orient virtually everyone will be nude (if this bothers you)

2. You can keep your suit on (unless you choose otherwise) I kept mine on and no-one seemed to care.

3. You absolutely CANNOT take pictures on this part of the beach - there is a large sign to that effect and it is enforced

4 There is an area just next to Club Orient where you can rent loungers.

Archived