MSC Easy Plus Drink Package

Ottawa_Cruiser

I have tried the search function, but on my phone it isn’t the best. We don’t currently have an MSC cruise booked, but I’m trying to see what might be the best option for us. 

Can someone who has access to their booking let me know what the cost of the easy plus drink package is on a 7 night sailing (Meraviglia or US port of departure)? I don’t know why they can’t have the cost per day on their website. 🙄

Thank you! 

22 hours ago, Ottawa_Cruiser said:

I have tried the search function, but on my phone it isn’t the best. We don’t currently have an MSC cruise booked, but I’m trying to see what might be the best option for us. 

Can someone who has access to their booking let me know what the cost of the easy plus drink package is on a 7 night sailing (Meraviglia or US port of departure)? I don’t know why they can’t have the cost per day on their website. 🙄

Thank you! 

Most of the time there is an option when you book to have the easy plus and wifi together as a package that is much cheaper than booking them individually.  We booked an inside on the Mera for about 800 pp all in with taxes, wifi and easy plus for a July sailing.

16 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Most of the time there is an option when you book to have the easy plus and wifi together as a package that is much cheaper than booking them individually.  We booked an inside on the Mera for about 800 pp all in with taxes, wifi and easy plus for a July sailing.

Yes - that's how we were able to book our April sailing on her. Unfortunately for December it isn't an option and they need to be added separately, paying full price. However, it's still great value for 7 nights coming it at around $1,100 CAD per person.

Promo availability varies by the market and by the time. Here from where I live promo offering will give you just the basic Easy package and no WiFi for certain select sailings. By the way, they're slowly returning to the classical mainstream pricing structure.

• Like 1