Half moon cay transportation

margincall

I was watching some videos about half moon cay,that showed trucks with steps,that are there to take you to further areas such as some excursions, and the buffet.

We noticed there were no rails next to the stairs.My wife has bad knees and it reminded me of a hayride that we were going to take our granddaughter on, that was very similar, and she couldn't get on.

Is that the only transportation there?

It's been a number of years, but a couple of thoughts.

The transport truck was used for transport to cabanas and a couple of further excursions. The buffet is in the middle of the buildings...don't think it will take you there. Unless you are in a cabana or returning from a distant excursion. 

Crew will help you up or down the stairs. 

Occasionally some small ATV type vehicles were seen helping with some transport,  for the considerably less mobile people, particularly to cabanas.

3 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

It's been a number of years, but a couple of thoughts.

The transport truck was used for transport to cabanas and a couple of further excursions. The buffet is in the middle of the buildings...don't think it will take you there. Unless you are in a cabana or returning from a distant excursion. 

Crew will help you up or down the stairs. 

Occasionally some small ATV type vehicles were seen helping with some transport,  for the considerably less mobile people, particularly to cabanas.

Unfortunately, with her knees she needs a railing.crew helping her won't do it.but thanks for the thoughts

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, dna1990 said:

I bet you already know, but for the benefit of other readers, check out this page for more details and what CCL might be able to offer.  https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs

Those are about on the ship.

My post was about shore excursions, but thank you