Apex balcony cabin question

Trixie21

I have a strange question about the balcony cabins on the Celebrity apex and maybe someone who has been on the ship can answer it for me.

How high roughly is the step from the cabin into the bathrooms?

I ask because my wife has a minor mobility issue which wouldn't require an accessible cabin if this step wasn't too high.

Some of the sailings we are interested next summer on Apex don't have any accessible balcony cabins left and anyway , I don't want to take one if we don't need it , when they are obviously in demand.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 5:09 AM, Trixie21 said:

I have a strange question about the balcony cabins on the Celebrity apex and maybe someone who has been on the ship can answer it for me.

How high roughly is the step from the cabin into the bathrooms?

I ask because my wife has a minor mobility issue which wouldn't require an accessible cabin if this step wasn't too high.

Some of the sailings we are interested next summer on Apex don't have any accessible balcony cabins left and anyway , I don't want to take one if we don't need it , when they are obviously in demand.

Don't feel like you would be taking up an accessible cabin when your wife may need it. That's what they are on the ship for!

FYI, there are no accessible balcony cabins on Apex. There are only infinite verandas. None of the true balcony cabins (Sunset verandas) are accessible. There are also accessible sky suites with true balconies.