Wifi Browse Package

ksmommy5

Would this one allow to check Facebook? Also, how is the chat feature on the MSC and Me app? I bought my son wifi but realized I need to be able to communicate with him but I don't need the bells and whistles (jut Facebook and iMessage if the chat in the app is garbage)

28 minutes ago, ksmommy5 said:

Would this one allow to check Facebook? Also, how is the chat feature on the MSC and Me app? I bought my son ..

FB worked fine for me even videos.  MSC chat app was spotty for me, depending on where the parties were on the ship.

I do believe for minors use of the Chat app is banned, perhaps someone else can comment.

I didn't find the chat app to be all that useful, but you should be able to text normally using whatever text app you usually use on your phone.

I thought the Browse wifi was great. Better than the "included" wifi on other lines and even better than the upgraded wifi I paid for once on the Celebrity Equinox and Celebrity Summit.

On 7/25/2023 at 5:15 PM, JamieLogical said:

I didn't find the chat app to be all that useful, but you should be able to text normally using whatever text app you usually use on your phone.

I thought the Browse wifi was great. Better than the "included" wifi on other lines and even better than the upgraded wifi I paid for once on the Celebrity Equinox and Celebrity Summit.

Hi, we are looking into doing a 14 day 11/5-11/19, what is the price for the Browse and Stream Wi-Fi package, we have a 19 year old going with us and has to have YouTube 

15 minutes ago, Happymemakes3 said:

Hi, we are looking into doing a 14 day 11/5-11/19, what is the price for the Browse and Stream Wi-Fi package, we have a 19 year old going with us and has to have YouTube 

Looking at one of my upcoming sailings, it looks like Browse is $15.99/day for one device and Stream is $19.99/day for one device.