Spirits and mixers on drinks package

Belle on board

I wonder if anyone has experience of ordering a spirit and a mixer such as gin and tonic on the drinks package. The drinks menus for the gin and fizz bar don’t have a single price for a simple gin and tonic and the perfect serves all exceed the maximum price for the drinks package. I understand that it is possible to order the gin and the tonic separately as two drinks. However, terms and conditions state you have to wait 10 minutes between drinks. In practice is this overlooked meaning there is a way round this problem or would I need to order the gin and then wait patiently to order the tonic? 

Thanks in advance. 

The perfect serves shouldn't qualify for the package because it only covers single measures. Having said that, the waiters can often find a way to get round that.

But I was under the impression that the 10 minutes referred to alcoholic drinks. You should be able to order any 1oz measure of gin from P11 of the bar menu plus a 200ml Fever Tree tonic at same time. Since the tonic is a soft drink I don't think it's subject to a limit anyway.

If you don't have a particular brand preference I imagine that simply ordering a gin and tonic will get you a drink within the package. Although the tonic in that case may come out of a tap.

https://www.cunard.com/content/dam/cunard/my-voyage/pdfs/qu/qe_main_bar_menu_aug_2022a.pdf

I should say that other than wine/prosecco we only ordered single measures of digestives or port. The only mixed drink was Aperol Spritz made with prosecco as it should be.

Edited by D&N