Bon Voyage Cruiselover96

bigpud

Hi Kerri, I am wishing you farewell as I think you only have a couple of days left now.You must be so excited:) .I cannot wait for you to get back as I know you will wish to share your story with us.(You better!)I have been quiet lately as I have been trying to find our last nights accom in Sing which clashes with the Asia Food Conference and all the hotels have hiked up their prices or are fully booked!:eek:

So have a great time and hopefully the Sky will be smooth sailing.

Pippa

Thanks heaps Pippa. I am just sooooooooooooo excited. Been getting together the last minute toiletries and have now got out my clothes and going to DH soon.

Will still be around until Sunday morning. We're leaving home around lunchtime and taking our time getting into the airport. Because of the Comm games and more traffic, don't want to panic!!! lol lol

Kerri

We are leaving on Monday 20th on the Pacific Sun for 10 days, half packed as of today, bought nearly everything except for the iron free stuff, cant find it...Got the febreeze, wipes, air freshener, tissues etc. Nibblies for our 9yr old daughter.

Sounds like everyone is getting a lot of rain in the last few cruises. Hope it doesnt rain for us. I am not taking an umbrella or any other rain gear, has anyone else?

My older daughter says I am wrecking the experience by coming online here and picking up so many hints and reading so many reviews, but I love knowing what to take to make our trip more enjoyable. Who knows when we will be able to go again?

Have a great time fellow cruisers and see you on N609 on Monday

Breathless:D

Have a great trip Kerri. Bet you can't believe it's finally here.

You too Breathless. When you get back I'll only have 3 days to go but I don;t want to wish away your holiday so have a wonderful & safe trip.

Karen

We are leaving on Monday 20th on the Pacific Sun for 10 days, half packed as of today, bought nearly everything except for the iron free stuff, cant find it...Got the febreeze, wipes, air freshener, tissues etc. Nibblies for our 9yr old daughter.

Sounds like everyone is getting a lot of rain in the last few cruises. Hope it doesnt rain for us. I am not taking an umbrella or any other rain gear, has anyone else?

My older daughter says I am wrecking the experience by coming online here and picking up so many hints and reading so many reviews, but I love knowing what to take to make our trip more enjoyable. Who knows when we will be able to go again?

Have a great time fellow cruisers and see you on N609 on Monday

Breathless:D

Hi Breathless, it took me awhile to find the iron free stuff too and eventually found it in Cole tucked in near the fabulon stuff. Have a fab cruise and look forward to reading all about it when I return.

Kerri

Have a great trip Kerri. Bet you can't believe it's finally here.

You too Breathless. When you get back I'll only have 3 days to go but I don;t want to wish away your holiday so have a wonderful & safe trip.

Karen

Thanks Karen. No I can't believe it's finally here. It seems to have taken soooooooooo long to arrive and then all of a sudden it's on our back door:D That's the trouble isn't it, you wait sooooooooo long and then you're home before you realize. Still we're going to have a bloody ball............:D :p all of us.

Kerri

Hey Kerri!

So sorry I missed out on wishing you a wonderful trip! I have been watching too many Commonwealth Games! Can't wait to hear how your trip was!! Hope you are having much fun and hope the Sky behaves!

Sarah :)

Archived