Empires of the Mediterranean port times?

ReaderGirl57

3 hours ago, madmedic said:

I'm also interested in port times for empires of the Mediterranean for October 2024. Is there any listing that I can access this far out? 

These times are for the May/June sailing of Empires of the Mediterranean.  Your more accurate times will be on your invoice.  Because you are travelling at a different time of year, your port departure times (and possibly your ports) might differ:

May 31 Venice 8pm

June 1 Koper 6pm

June 2 Zadar 4pm

June 3 Dubrovnik 11pm

June 4 Kotor 3pm

June 5 Corfu 5pm

June 6 Katakolon 4pm

June 7 Santorini 6pm

There were a few times when all passengers were back on board and the ship left port early.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, millybess said:

These times are for the May/June sailing of Empires of the Mediterranean.  Your more accurate times will be on your invoice.  Because you are travelling at a different time of year, your port departure times (and possibly your ports) might differ:

May 31 Venice 8pm

June 1 Koper 6pm

June 2 Zadar 4pm

June 3 Dubrovnik 11pm

June 4 Kotor 3pm

June 5 Corfu 5pm

June 6 Katakolon 4pm

June 7 Santorini 6pm

There were a few times when all passengers were back on board and the ship left port early.

Hope this helps.

Thank you millybess I've just found the times on my invoice. Only difference I can see is we depart Venice at 11pm. I wonder if they will have a shuttle service from the port (Choggia) to Venice as there will be time for an afternoon visit. 

6 minutes ago, madmedic said:

Thank you millybess I've just found the times on my invoice. Only difference I can see is we depart Venice at 11pm. I wonder if they will have a shuttle service from the port (Choggia) to Venice as there will be time for an afternoon visit. 

There are many, many threads here on the topic of how to get from Chioggia to Venice.  We have spent a lot of time in Venice in the past and that wasn't something that interested us.  Enjoy!

10 hours ago, madmedic said:

We just did this same cruise in July. Viking had multiple water taxis to take passengers from the hotel in Venice to Chioggia. The water taxis dropped us off adjacent to the ship. It was cool to see the ship on the horizon as we got closer.  

2 hours ago, Travel is Life said:

We just did this same cruise in July. Viking had multiple water taxis to take passengers from the hotel in Venice to Chioggia. The water taxis dropped us off adjacent to the ship. It was cool to see the ship on the horizon as we got closer.  

I think madmedic is asking about a shuttle service from Chioggia to Venice during the afternoon on the day the ship leaves port. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 7:13 PM, millybess said:

If you are going to Zadar, the Falconry tour was one of our favourites on a  3 week cruise. 

I really want to do the Krka excursion and the falconry is part of one of the Krka excursions.  Does this take time away from the waterfalls portion?  

Yes and in our opinion, thankfully so.  We much preferred the falconry demonstration and tour.  The falls is pretty, but there are lots of better ones.

When we were there, it was very hot and there were a lot of stairs to climb back up to the bus.  We waited at the top for at least 30 minutes (no shade) for the stragglers in the group.  

However, the falconry visit made it a great day and is not to be missed in our opinion!🙂