Verifying Egypt tour operators registration

lavapalava

Hi, I'm really struggling getting straight answers to questions to tour operators for an overnight excursion from Alexandria to Cairo, and the number of suspicious reviews on Tripadvisor doesn't help with my quest. There's a recommendation to make sure tour operators are registered - have you all been checking this out?

I have been trying to search on the Etaa-Egypt website list and can't even find Ramses/Ramassides which seems to be the most talked about (promoted?) operator on various fora, and Cairo Top Tours sent me registration info about a company with a different name saying they are 'shared' - but I can't find any evidence of that. Am I being overly cautious?

On 8/6/2023 at 1:18 PM, cruisinsusin said:

We used Ramisside tours last November for a tour in Alexandria - communication was prompt, driver and guide were waiting for us when we disembarked and tour was excellent. After reading mny positive reviews beforehand, did not do any other verifications.

https://www.ramassidetours.com/

Glad to read this.  We have booked with them for a tour in March 2024.  The booking was very easy and they were very quick to answer my questions prior to the booking (and a couple after).  

• Like 1