Eurodam entertainment

jenp123

Has anyone been on the eurodam lately?  I have almost solely cruised on koningsdam and rotterdam over the past 5 years.  I am very used to music walk so just wondering if someone can tell me what type of music entertainment is on the eurodam.  I see bb kings and the piano bar but wondering what happens in the ocean bar.  Any other bands or a rock room type band? 

HAL made the following announcement in January.  It would be nice to hear about someone’s experience. 

New Live Band on 6 Ships

Six of the cruise line’s vessels will be getting an entirely new live band experience in Ocean Bar, where a contemporary trio will now play pop arrangements showcasing top hits from the 1960s through today. This will create a richly musical ambience in the bar, as well as another opportunity for guests to dance to their favorite hits.

The new Ocean Bar band will be introduced on Zuiderdam, Westerdam, Oosterdam, Noordam, Eurodam, and Nieuw Amsterdam beginning in February, though the complete rollout is expected to take until early summer.

• Like 1