Carnival site shows price increase??

ckpan

I just checked the Carnival website under Modify Booking. It shows all my information and pricing. It's showing my final price per person higher than what I booked with my online TA and my final price is $554 higher than what my TA told me!! Do you think this was Carnival's price and my TA price included his reduced commissions???

Carnival Festival 5/1985

Carnival Legend 8/2004

Could be as you say. Could also be that the cruise is selling well and Carnival has raised the price for new bookings. Prices go up or down all the time. Sometimes even go up and down on the same cruise.

Funny, when prices drop, we all want credits and/or upgrades. How many volenteer to pay more when prices increase? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Dan

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;9;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till 9/5 Paradise Panama Canal

I noticed this same thing. It's not as big of an increase on mine, but the price listed at Carnival is exactly what Carnival quoted me before I booked with another company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many days since the Legend (10/03)

Looking forward to Victory...6/04!!!

Hi, I noticed the increase(about $200) at the Carnival site of my booking also. I am not too worried, I made sure I kept the email from the online agency that hows my total for them. (Or should I be worried????)

Valor Jan.23/05(W.Caribb.)-we are all going and are very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaPrincess Jan./01(W.Caribb)

I'm sure there is no reason to worry. The higher price is also on my documents, but I know the right charge was put on my credit card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many days since the Legend (10/03)

Looking forward to Victory...6/04!!!

Glad you all think I shouldn't worry. I almost hit the floor when I saw the price they had me down for.

Carnival Festival 5/1985

Carnival Legend 8/2004

On our documents last year the price was higher then what we paid also. We were not charged that though. I am sure it is fine.

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ckpan:

I just checked the Carnival website under Modify Booking. It shows all my information and pricing. It's showing my final price per person higher than what I booked with my online TA and my final price is _$554 higher_ than what my TA told me!! Do you think this was Carnival's price and my TA price included his reduced commissions???

Carnival Festival 5/1985

Carnival Legend 8/2004<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I looked on the carnival web site can not find the modify booking where do I look to find out the information for our cruise if the price has gone up or down thank you icon_smile.gif

First Cruise Triumph 7/24/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;07;24;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived