Enchantment Deck plans

I know I can look at and print Enchantment's deck plans online, but I keep hearing people say to tear out or make copies of deck plans from the "brochure". The Royal Caribbean brochure I have does not have deck plans for my ship, where do I get such a thing?:D

I know I can look at and print Enchantment's deck plans online, but I keep hearing people say to tear out or make copies of deck plans from the "brochure". The Royal Caribbean brochure I have does not have deck plans for my ship, where do I get such a thing?:D

We just got back from the Enchantment of the Seas Western Caribbean cruise. There is a new 2006/7 book out and you can order it from Royal Caribbean or get it from your local travel agent. We had room 3068 and it was in the new section with shower doors like the Voyager class ships but my daughter and her family was in room 3067 and had the old area with shower curtains that allowed water to spill out of the bathroom making a mess on the carpet. Hope this info helps you. You also can go to the Royal Caribbean Web site and see deck plans on line. We were on the Enchantment before the stretch so could compare and like the new looks. The hot tubs by the main deck pools had hotter water than the hot tubs in the solarium.. go figure that one.

Irene

• 2 weeks later...

There is also a two-page glossy brochure that I picked up while on the Enchantment (happened to see it on a desk the last day of our cruise), entitled "It's Your Ship. Go Ahead. Take a Peek." It contains only the deck plan of the Enchantment, just like they would have in the regular RCI brochure. But I don't know where you would be able to get it.

I understand that RCI stopped putting the deck plans in their brochures for a short time--What were they thinking???? Anyway, so many complained, that they started putting the plans back in. That's the whole point of the brochure--to compare ship layouts and itineraries, and when booking, being able to see which cabin you got!!!

I completely agree! Every time I book, I have the brochure right there so I can pick the cabin we want or a 2nd choice. :) You can print them out on line from the RCCL website, or be online when you call to make the booking. I can't wait to go on the Enchantment in December, it's going to be a blast!!

Misty

Archived