Changes to Shareholder Benefits for bookings made after 1 June 2023

54 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

This was my first time encountering it at all...

I tried to cash out the entire $650, it would not let me! I kept going down until I reached $300, then it worked. I played some then cashed out. It would not let me do another amount of any kind. So I waited until the next day and still wouldn't work, so I went to the cashier. They told me the rule is to play 50% before you can transfer any more. This was on the recent Symphony Transatlantic.

Wonder if they changed the $500 to $300 now?!😱Will have to cash in 1.XXX $ in April - else I will go to craps and pay the 5% + the few hands I need to play.... before I cash in.

Edited by cruiseboy89130

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 8:53 PM, bettyboop7979 said:

I am thinking something is down with their system.  I have been trying to upload a recent statement via the form and keep getting the following "storage error" message.  I have uploaded before with the exact same file and never had an issue.  Did one about 3 weeks ago and had no issues. Anyone else getting this:

There are 1 Validation Error(s)

* Shareholder Benefit is offered to any Guest with an eligible reservation holding a minimum of 100 RCL (NYSE: RCL) shares at time of sailing

To take advantage of this offer, please fill out this survey and attach a copy of your shareholder brokerage statement highlighting:  
# of Shares, Name that matches the name listed on the reservation and Current Statement Date.
bullet_cube.gif Please select a file to upload 
Storage limit for survey exceeded. Please continue to the next question.

I'm getting this error today and emailed them about it.  Is anyone else still getting this error?  

25 minutes ago, playingpossum said:

I'm getting this error today and emailed them about it.  Is anyone else still getting this error?  

I kept getting the same message when I applied some 3 weeks ago.  Decided to e-mail the request to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com with attached documentation and received approval within 2-3 days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nelblu said:

I kept getting the same message when I applied some 3 weeks ago.  Decided to e-mail the request to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com with attached documentation and received approval within 2-3 days.

Thank you for sharing they will apply using the email address.  I will try that.