Meal Packages on Land portion of Cruise Tour

primopj

My booking confirmation shows we have purchased meal Plan Bb3 for our Deanali Explorer Cruisetour.  My Travel Summary does not show this anywhere.  Should I be concerned? We begin the tour August 30th.  

I purchased a meal plan for my 2024 CruiseTour and it shows on my travel summary under the Itinerary section (just after the flights section.)

"Tour JB5 Meal Plan Includes: Day 2: Breakfast in Fairbanks. Dinner at Fanny Q's Saloon in Denali. Day 3: Breakfast at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge King Salmon Restaurant. Dinner at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge King Salmon Restaurant. Day 4: Breakfast at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. Dinner at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge20,320 Alaskan Grill. Day 5: Breakfast at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge North Fork Restaurant. Server gratuity (15%) and tax is included for all meals. Meal vouchers will be included in your welcome envelope upon arrival at each location on your land tour."

If you aren't seeing it listed on the travel summary I would check with Princess OR your TA.

Well after a lot of detective work, we found out the Princess dropped the meal plan from our original booking.  When we made our payments, the meal plan was not included.  We ended up adding it in today, so we will have it and the trip summary now includes the meals with specific information about which meals at which restaurant each day.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 6:31 PM, primopj said:

Well after a lot of detective work, we found out the Princess dropped the meal plan from our original booking.  When we made our payments, the meal plan was not included.  We ended up adding it in today, so we will have it and the trip summary now includes the meals with specific information about which meals at which restaurant each day.

I'm glad you were able to get it figured out! Enjoy!