Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

I was 3 minutes late getting to the show. As you’ve seen I’ve been sitting in the front row and it has not been full. I walked up today and the lower level was roped off on both sides. 

I need some NCL people to help me here. Is it NCL policy that they rope off the lower level when the show starts? I didn’t look I just went to the upper level where I ran into a bunch of people looking for seats and a cruise director telling them they have balcony seats available. 

I looked and the balcony was full but the lower level was half full. I went down to the lower level and they wouldn’t let me in. The girl used her hand to block me from taking pictures of the open seats.

IMG_3599.thumb.jpeg.c978af11ebdc15c5edae4e53b9f91dbe.jpeg

IMG_3601.thumb.jpeg.ecf014ab6b137452d7608b997bff5593.jpeg

IMG_3602.thumb.jpeg.852a954c1fb68ec939e4bec2548a5646.jpeg

IMG_3604.thumb.jpeg.91b2d18dfccf54e652944fd58bf56872.jpeg

IMG_3605.thumb.jpeg.8c16a13983ccef3bc3ac79892c1a0380.jpegIMG_3606.thumb.jpeg.61ed9df45b3ccc91394cf805a39e1af7.jpeg

IMG_3603.jpeg

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Stallion said:

So are you seeing more Solo cruisers on Norwegian than Carnival since they seem to emphasize it more than Carnival family cruise emphasis. Alaska might not be the best gauge for that

I’ve noticed a couple but I don’t know if it’s more. But I’m really not looking for solo cruisers or going to meet and greets or any of that stuff for me it’s just if I happen to be somewhere and overhear someone saying they’re cruising solo. I wouldn’t say that has happened anymore than it does on any other cruise. All I can say is I got my room without paying double.

• Like 9

I wasn’t really hungry for dessert so what I did was just order the only dessert that I wasn’t sure what it was going to be which was crème caramel. It’s what I would call flan which im not really wanting which works out since I’m not hungry 

IMG_3622.jpeg

IMG_3623.jpeg

IMG_3621.jpeg

• Like 12