Indian dinner?

RELS

More than once on this forum I see that folks have requested an Indian dinner, and that request has been honored. How does one go about making such a request? Is this dinner served in Compass Rose? Please advise, because this sounds like something special we'd like to try if possible.

Thanks in Advance!

We did this on the Mariner by asking our butler. The Indian food was very nice. Not especially authentic or spicy but still a real treat. I would think you could just ask a waiter or waitress in Compass Rose. We gave a few days notice. Serviced in compass rose. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just ask in Compass Rose. Give them a couple of day’s notice. We were asked if we had any preferences for meats but we said the choice would be up to the chef but that we would like it spicy. It was and was absolutely delicious. I’m sure that everything is done to please and it gives chef the opportunity to be creative. 

IMG_4357.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not only Indian, but Indonesian, Philippino or so on - though I would say the best choices are those regions represented by chefs in the kitchen (eg our Chinese meal a few years ago wasn't so good)

I usually speak to the Restaurant Manager or F&B though this time, our butler was very helpful too,  We find it a fun way to celebrate with our Trivia team - a table for six offers quite a variety of dishes served "family style".  As @Guerncruising writes, individual preferences are noted and we've found everyone has taken great care to ensure things are to our liking.  Our Indian dinner last night was fab!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1