First time on Epic in Mediterranean disembark questio

loveysbydesign

So it looks like it shows the ship is docking in Marseille at 5:00 a.m. now on the day we disembark. I still haven't booked my train to Paris yet and our flight leaves at 4:30 that day. Do you think we can make a 7:00 a.m. train at the train station in Marseille if we self disembark?

Disembarkation should start soon after the docking time and there shouldn’t be any delays for things like customs (I’m assuming that this is a Med cruise rather than coming in on a Transatlantic or anything like that).

If it is a cruise with multiple embarkation/disembarkation ports then it should be even quicker as there probably won’t be many people disembarking there. When I’ve seen Marseilles on Epic itineraries then it is usually one of a few embarkation ports.

However, if it is a Rugby World Cup cruise then things may be different and a bit busier. However, there should still be no customs to deal with.

I’ve never been into Marseilles from the cruise port, but I believe that it is less than 30 minutes by car, so you should have plenty of time.

If it’s during the week then it will obviously be busier, but I’d have thought you’d still be ok.

This isn’t a particularly common port for NCL (especially for disembarkation), so you may not get many replies here.