Wine List Seabourn Encore

Canturk

On 8/29/2023 at 7:59 PM, Canturk said:

Does anyone have a recent copy of the Wine List for Seabourn Encore (full version not just complimentary wines)…please & thanks.  

If you have a future booking on the Encore, you should be able to find a copy of the reserve wine list on your Seabourn Source app.

1 hour ago, AmateurGO said:

I have rather mediocre photos of the wine list (complimentary and optional) from the April/May timeframe, if that is recent enough, or of you don't get a better offer.

28 minutes ago, CalmSea said:

If you have a future booking on the Encore, you should be able to find a copy of the reserve wine list on your Seabourn Source app.

That would work, yes.  Much appreciated.

28 minutes ago, CalmSea said:

Thanks for the tip! I went onto the app (hadn’t thought of checking there vs online) but for some reason it shows a blank page, or isn’t loading.  Maybe closer to sailing!?  We’re boarding late Oct.  

4 hours ago, AmateurGO said:

I have rather mediocre photos of the wine list (complimentary and optional) from the April/May timeframe, if that is recent enough, or of you don't get a better offer.

The photos would work fine….thanks for the offer.  

6 hours ago, AmateurGO said:

I would also like to see them if possible. Thank you.

Very helpful and thanks also from me. I tried the Seabourn Source app and initially had the same experience as Canturk - a blank page for the reserve Wine List.  But if you click on the link above it - The Club - you can find a list of drinks. Hope this helps also.

3 hours ago, BrisbaneR said:

Very helpful and thanks also from me. I tried the Seabourn Source app and initially had the same experience as Canturk - a blank page for the reserve Wine List.  But if you click on the link above it - The Club - you can find a list of drinks. Hope this helps also.

Well now that worked!  And even more comprehensive in The Grill link.  Thanks for the tip!