Where on AZ website do we find check in info?

the_dylaness

Hello,

Such a basic question... I can't find the basic information on the AZ website about checkin time, exact location, etc.  Nearly everything I've tried to do on there since the revamp has been a mess, why should this be any different?

Literally I just want to know like, where to show up and when.

We sail in 24 days.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, the_dylaness said:

Hello,

Such a basic question... I can't find the basic information on the AZ website about checkin time, exact location, etc.  Nearly everything I've tried to do on there since the revamp has been a mess, why should this be any different?

We sail in 24 days.

Thank you!

I believe that you will soon receive an email with all the relevant information. 

For future note, bookings done recently on the new system will generate check-in info when booking is inked.

For example, we have all info (port, directions, boarding time and the boarding pass) on a sailing on Quest beginning 12 July, 2025.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the_dylaness said:

Hello,

We sail in 24 days.

Thank you!

Hi, Due to the ongoing problems with Azamara's website online check-in is still not available.  If you click on the link below it will display the following guidance for check-in at the cruise terminal.  On the left side of this page are a number of tabs including one called "Port Information".  This lists the locations of ports Azamara uses and supplies directions.

Regards, Paul

image.thumb.png.91b4062ef81a6f3c3b41b966e5620d22.png

Online Check-in | Azamara Cruises

4 minutes ago, paf225 said:

Hi, Due to the ongoing problems with Azamara's website online check-in is still not available.  If you click on the link below it will display the following guidance for check-in at the cruise terminal.  On the left side of this page are a number of tabs including one called "Port Information".  This lists the locations of ports Azamara uses and supplies directions.

Regards, Paul

image.thumb.png.91b4062ef81a6f3c3b41b966e5620d22.png

Online Check-in | Azamara Cruises

Thank you! This is helpful.  Now it brings up the issue of my Discover status (incorrect and as yet unrecognized)... but I am NOT going there just yet!  😅