Where to drop off luggage off in Vancouver Canada Place?

Coral

16 minutes ago, 1nolaguy said:

Thanks @SuzD123 and @martincath ( hope I got that correct) ...

Yup, you got it, and thanks for reporting back on your experience - may I ask what time you traveled at? That rate seems remarkably low with yesterday being our local Marathon! Street access to the pier was more limited than usual so us locals had been warning folks to expect higher fares (well, not for the fixed rate cabs from YVR obviously, but for all other car based travel yesterday morning at least!)

4 minutes ago, martincath said:

Yup, you got it, and thanks for reporting back on your experience - may I ask what time you traveled at? That rate seems remarkably low with yesterday being our local Marathon! Street access to the pier was more limited than usual so us locals had been warning folks to expect higher fares (well, not for the fixed rate cabs from YVR obviously, but for all other car based travel yesterday morning at least!)

We traveled by Lyft at 11:30 am on Sunday. I am sure if it was a week day and near rush hour it would be higher. As a comparison, we traveled from Central Pacific Station (Amtrak) at 4:45pm on Saturday to the hotel by the airport and the Lyft rate was $28.75 CAD. Still pretty decent. Ride took about 45 min with traffic.

• Thanks 1