Serenade of the Seas - Cabin 8088

Well, that's not much of a photo. On Brilliance there were 2 loungers, 3 or 4 chairs and at least 2 of the small tables. We were in 8086 on Brilliance and peeked around the divider. We also went over when our neighbors were locked out on the balcony by their room steward. :D We have 8088 on Serenade in October, and we are very much looking forward to it. The balcony is sort of closed in an all sides, but it's HUGE compared to other E-1's.:)

My brother and SIL had that cabin on Radiance, and we were all like "whoa! how did you guys *score*?" All of the rest of our family were more forward, but they had a young son and they had to have that room for the pull out sofa (rather than a pullman)...something about his age and being too young for the pullman or something.

Anyway....great room with a HUGE balcony. The one downside is that the lifeboat cover will obstruct your view to the lower right side of the balcony. Other than that...go for it!

I booked the "identical" room on the starboard side of FOS (but on deck six), hoping it will be similar. Will be sure to take quality pics for future cruisers. Hope my assumptions don't do what assumptions usually do. LOL

Tracy

Has anyone ever been booked in this cabin? If so, how big was the balcony? Got any pictures to post? It's on the bump/hump. Thanks!!

Are you sure you want to stay in 'THAT' cabin? Haven't you been following the news lately? I sure hope they can get those stains cleaned up before you sail!

Cruz4Days - We had 8088 on the Serenade for a Panama Canal transit

last October, from San Diego to San Juan. Great balcony with

spectacular views forward and to the side. We'd take that cabin

again in a heartbeat. The "hump" cabins on the Radiance class ships

are for us! If you'd like, we can email a few photos, one sort of

showing the depth of the balcony, and others showing the knockout

views from that balcony. Great choice, enjoy!

Barb & Jim

coach_jim1@yahoo.com

What Are The Odds. Sorry To The Original Poster But I Was Reading Because We Are Going On The Serenade And We Have The Same Type Of Cabin On Deck 7. And Pb Hunt Was On A Past Curise With Us. Have To Say Hello. Hope She Reads This. Looks Like We Keep Going On The Same Ships But At Different Times. We Need To Hook Up Again.

I Would Love To See More Pictures Of The Room. Can't See Too Many.

We Leave April 29 Th For A 10 Day Cruise. Can't Wait.

Over And Out.........garfield Aka As T & A Or Travis And Anita.

Anita! So Nice to hear from you! Are you doing that 10 day Southern on Serenade in April? We really, really want to do that one, but it's not showing up for 2007. And we will miss you once again. We would love to cruise with you both again. We still laugh about Travis and the big a** hat in Mexico. We miss you both, what do you have in mind for cruises next April?

-Patti & Bill:)

Are you sure you want to stay in 'THAT' cabin? Haven't you been following the news lately? I sure hope they can get those stains cleaned up before you sail!

I'm pretty current with cruise news and haven't heard anything about this particular cabin on this ship. If you know something that I don't know, please tell me.

I appreciate all of the information that has been given regarding this cabin.

Many thanks.

Archived