Upgrade Question

nikoo.s

Hello!

I know this has probably been answered a million times so I apologise, and I have tried searching but can't find a clear answer!

Just had upgrade bid to aurea balcony accepted (and have been given an aurea suite - yay!) Just checked new cabin number and on thr site it still says fantastica benefits, but my understanding is with the upgrade we would get the aurea benefits too. This seems to be confirmed in the Ts and Cs as well but I just want to double check because it still says fantastica. To confirm this was a bid upgrade through the upgrade email received a month or so ago.

Many thanks!

Thank you! How does that work with the spa, aurea deck and the anytime dining if the card says fantastica? Last cruise they knew I had Aurea at the spa and aurea deck because of what it said on the card.

Edited by nikoo.s

When you go to the MDR they will ask your cabin number and that will tell them you are Aurea.  I didn’t use the spa, so I don’t know.  There was not anyone checking when I went up to Top 19, but it was raining lightly,  one out except a man from YC who came out to smoke under the overhang at the Aurea bar.  EM

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, angelofjoy23 said:

Someone posted about this elsewhere and they said if they logged out and logged back in it fixed it. Not sure if that will fix it for you but I thought I'd mention it!

Thank you! Did that and seems that its added Aurea now under the "included in your booking" list, still says Fantastica at the top though, so maybe it will update soon, as long as it says Aurea benefits somewhere im happy haha! 

• Like 1