Any successes on new itineraries bookings?

Yinster

Had a 6 night cruise cancelled and submitted request for 16 night TA. Waited 8 days and then called. After a relatively short 10 minute hold, spoke to a rep who contacted the department handling the requests. Within 5 minutes he confirmed the new itinerary. Additional 600 bar tab and 600 sailor loot included. I'm a happy camper. This is my VV experience and they handled it extremely well.

• Like 3

I got my new itinerary on the 8th day, the email states 600.00 bar tab and 600.00 loot. On my original reservation it showed my 600.00 bar tab, why can't I see the new bar tab and loot? I may not be looking at the correct place, if one of you could let me know it would be appreciated. 

3 hours ago, red lobster said:

I got my new itinerary on the 8th day, the email states 600.00 bar tab and 600.00 loot. On my original reservation it showed my 600.00 bar tab, why can't I see the new bar tab and loot? I may not be looking at the correct place, if one of you could let me know it would be appreciated. 

Check on the web version of your VV account click on  “Manage booking” then  “addons” - for many,  myself included, the app isn’t updated properly. I would call and have them email you your folio which also shows your new booking and perks 

Edited by librarylady19
  • Like 1

My own experience was incredibly quick - our 6-night Western Caribbean Charm itinerary in Feb 2024 was cancelled and we decided to leverage that into an 11-night New Zealand/Australia itinerary in March 2025. Submitted the form late Sunday night and had a confirmed rebooking late Monday morning. The confirmation message indicated my bonus $600 would be a bar tab but when I logged into my account I saw it was properly described as sailor loot. A few minutes on hold after that, I was able to change my assigned cabin on deck 14 to one on deck 11. Only 531 days to go now... 

• Like 2

we are finally also rebooked from the April 20, 2024 TA to Nov 3, 2024 Dubai to Singapore . My case was a complete mess, as the April TA was also re-booked from a previously canceled Resilient lady itinerary. 
so double  cancellations ,surprisingly two holds on the Dubai cruise , one in balcony and one in a suite (where we should be as this was our category on the TA), missing funds on a fully paid TA now in October which had nothing to do with canceled brilliant lady TA but it was paid with the FVC I received initially due to the cancelled resilient lady TA and so on etc etc .
There were two VV people sitting on my case a whole day to dig into this , they called me every 30 min to answer questions . 
At the end : we got rebooked to a suite on the Dubai cruise but also received a complimentary upgrade to a suite on our upcoming October TA because of the mess and emails back and forth the last 2 weeks . I had almost a tear in my eye because that was a quite stressful time in the last two weeks as friends were already booked or rebooked on the Dubai cruise and there were no more suites available on that one beside the one we had on hold where anything can happen accidentally. I have to say that the VV customer service is outstanding and I am looking forward for my first cruise with them and remain a loyal customer. 

Edited by PhilK2000
  • Like 1