Three Night Dining Package?

Heatherco

Thinking of adding this to our 9 night Liberty Cruise.  Wondering if you have to use one the first night?  I know it says you will need to make a reservation but the only time available is 5:30 which is early for us.  Will be able to switch that to another night once we board?

Also, do the price include gratuities?  I know it doesn’t include drinks.

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Heatherco said:

Thinking of adding this to our 9 night Liberty Cruise.  Wondering if you have to use one the first night?  I know it says you will need to make a reservation but the only time available is 5:30 which is early for us.  Will be able to switch that to another night once we board?

Also, do the price include gratuities?  I know it doesn’t include drinks.

Thanks!

You pick a time and day, almost always just a place holder and no reservation will be made for you.  You can easily change any reservations you make. Tips are included on packages purchased through the cruise planner, 18% will be added to the price if purchased onboard.  Servers only get a couple of dollars from the package gratuities, most of the tips just go into the tip pool. We always add a small cash tip at specialty. You will need to wait until you board to make your reservations, you can use the kiosk in the promenade or just go to any specialty to make all your reservations. 

• Like 1