Shore excursion cancellations

Retired 07

Can anyone tell me how to cancel a prebooked shore excursion on line about 2 or 3 weeks before the cruise.?  I think it might be a little too strenuous for my old bones, and I’d like to exchange it for another one. It was part of the have it all package.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Retired 07 said:

Can anyone tell me how to cancel a prebooked shore excursion on line about 2 or 3 weeks before the cruise.?  I think it might be a little too strenuous for my old bones, and I’d like to exchange it for another one. It was part of the have it all package.  Thanks.

Sure, just go on the HAL website and click on my itinerary (click shore excursions and it is at the top on the left hand side).

scroll down to the day of your cruise and just click cancel and it will be done.  Wait a minute or go out and come back in and you will be credited back and be able to book a new tour.  Hope there is one you like still available 🤞 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Retired 07 said:

Log in, go to the upcoming cruise, click Itinerary (in top-most left corner). Scroll to the day of the SE -- Under the excursion name it will say: Cancel this Shore Excursion? with a faint underline (because it is a link), click there and complete the dialog.

The credit will show up immediately to be re-booked with your desired ShoreEx. At least it was for me last year!

ETA: Jacqui is faster than I am!

Edited by crystalspin
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, kazu said:

Sure, just go on the HAL website and click on my itinerary (click shore excursions and it is at the top on the left hand side).

scroll down to the day of your cruise and just click cancel and it will be done.  Wait a minute or go out and come back in and you will be credited back and be able to book a new tour.  Hope there is one you like still available 🤞 

Thanks, Jaqui, haven’t decided for sure yet. I’ve been taking longer walks lately trying to get in better shape.  I hate to give up the one SE that we are not waitlisted for, (other than whale watching with you of course)

1 minute ago, Retired 07 said:

Thanks, Jaqui, haven’t decided for sure yet. I’ve been taking longer walks lately trying to get in better shape.  I hate to give up the one SE that we are not waitlisted for, (other than whale watching with you of course)

If you want, drop me an email and let me know which one and I’ll take a look at it.  A lot of HAL’s tours are not hard walking and at a slow pace.