Extension cord?

Kitty Ellas Mom

9 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Our last Regal cruise was march 2023. There is a European plug behind the bed. The nightstand lamp is plugged into this outlet. We use a European plug in the wall outlet and plug DH CPAP into that. We are on the Grand Princess now and it has the same European wall outlet. DH hasn’t had to use an extension cord for his CPAP since he found this outlet years ago. Sure makes it easier not having to set up ir walkover an extension cord . 

21 minutes ago, Cajuntraveler said:

We will be in a mini suite next month on the Regal Princess.  DH uses a Cpap. Does anyone know if there is a plug under the bed on the Regal?  From the cabin pictures I have seen, it appears the only plug is on the desk across the room from the bed.  For safety reasons, I want to avoid running an extension cord across the room.  I have an european adaptor and a multi plug US type extension with a short cord.

Cabin pictures won't show an outlet behind the nightstand beside the bed.

11 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Our last Regal cruise was march 2023. There is a European plug behind the bed. The nightstand lamp is plugged into this outlet. We use a European plug in the wall outlet and plug DH CPAP into that. We are on the Grand Princess now and it has the same European wall outlet. DH hasn’t had to use an extension cord for his CPAP since he found this outlet years ago. Sure makes it easier not having to set up ir walkover an extension cord . 

That's what I always do for my CPAP also. Make sure that your European plug has two outlets - a European outlet to plug the lamp back in and a US outlet for the CPAP.

• Thanks 1