Extra leg room seats

PJ's

Having only mostly sailed from Southampton on P&O cruises we have a re-positioning cruise on Azura next March flying out to Tenerife and back from Malta. My question is can I pick extra leg room seats when I am allowed to choose these (if available) or do I have to let P&O know beforehand. The only fly cruise which we have done was flying to Barbados to join Britannia several years ago and for which we did purchase PE seats. Also do you have to pay for these extra leg room seats straight away? I think the balance of this cruise is due round about 17 December 2023 and seats are available 14 weeks prior to embarkation? According to my CP my outward flight is with Jet2 and the return one is TBA although the timings are shown but not the actual airline. Any information welcome.

Yes you will be able to book extra leg room seats once the bookings open. If you are on a scheduled flight they open 60 days before and if flying Jet2 you may find they are already gone since Jet2 customers can pick from the day they book. If you are on a charter they open 14 weeks before.

They are chargeable can't remember the price sorry. Flights going back are mostly TUI but you get a couple of Jet2. What airport you flying from?