Shuttles at San Pedro

livsea2

Are there "unreserved" shuttles at San Pedro pier to catch to go to LAX or are you required to reserve one in advance? I'd rather just grab one after I disembark if I can rather than try to "time" my departure. The reservation forms require a specific time and I have no idea when I will actually get off the ship and I dread the thought of hanging around the port with all my luggage for an hour or so waiting for a prearranged shuttle. Any help will be appreciated.

Are there "unreserved" shuttles at San Pedro pier to catch to go to LAX or are you required to reserve one in advance? I'd rather just grab one after I disembark if I can rather than try to "time" my departure. The reservation forms require a specific time and I have no idea when I will actually get off the ship and I dread the thought of hanging around the port with all my luggage for an hour or so waiting for a prearranged shuttle. Any help will be appreciated.

Just walk over to the Super Shuttle rep and tell them you need to get to LAX. They'll take care of you. (Fare is about $17 pp.)

We had reservations with Super Shuttle but got off the ship about an hour earlier than the time on the reservation. It wasn't a problem, the Super Shuttle rep put us on the next van and 30 or 35 minutes later we were at LAX.

We went over to the cruiseline shuttle when we got off the ship and informed the driver that we did not have reservations and he said hop on board. I will get you money once we are full That easy. We needed to have cash which we were prepared for and off we went to LAX.

We didn't have a reservation for Super Shuttle when we go off the Sapphire last Saturday. Part of the van was full of reserved seating but there were about 4 slots open so we got a ride to LAX for $16 per person. Each van usually has several slots not reserved.

Ray and Barbara

We didn't have a reservation for Super Shuttle when we go off the Sapphire last Saturday. Part of the van was full of reserved seating but there were about 4 slots open so we got a ride to LAX for $16 per person. Each van usually has several slots not reserved.

Ray and Barbara

Could you pay with credit card or did they require cash? Thanks.

We took a taxi to Lax from San Pedro for $48.00. That was for four of us. We rented from Enterprise at Lax and spend $24.oo a day. They didn't charge us a drop fee although they said they would when we made our reservations. It was an easy drive to the pier also and it only took about 15-20 minutes!

Archived