MSC Meraviglia Thermal Suite Experiences

EggsyH

We have sailed her twice before. The first time we had such a wonderful time in the Thermal Suite that we made it a daily event. The second time was this past April when she sailed for the first time out of NY. What a disaster. They couldn't dim the lights. The floor was constantly wet with standing water. The fresh towels were hard to find. Ice water and cups for hydration were nowhere to be found. I don't think they had an attendant to take care of these things. I was hoping that this has been resolved. Has anyone been recently and able to provide an update?

We were on Meraviglia 2 weeks ago, and sad to say I am in agreement with what you experienced.  Everything was wet.  It was kind of gross to have to sit in a puddle to get in and out of the hot tub and spa.  One of the heated benches by the thalassotherapy pool was out of service, and considering there are only four, that's an issue.  I cannot understand why they wasted two nice sized rooms to fill them with regular lounge chairs and spa music, especially since they were both cold and uncomfortable.  The whole thermal area is just too small and poorly appropriated for that size ship with that many people having access.  I'm glad we didn't pay for spa access and were just using the hour perk we got as being gold voyager status.

I was also on Meraviglia two weeks ago. I had a thermal pass for the whole cruise. I just used the pool and loved it. I went daily, but based on prior advice, always first thing in the morning so it was never busy when I was there… even on sea days. 

• Thanks 1