Constellation Penthouse question

Jerry987654321

We have sailed on Celebrity a few times in the Retreat, but this will be our first time in a PH suite and first time on M Class.  Does anyone know if the room service menu is the same in all cabins/suites without any real dinner items or does the PH house have an expanded menu with more choices.  Seem like with a butler and a dining table for 6 there would be more room service choices that what i see on the posted (Celebrity) room service menu.  If anyone has a copy of a menu different than the one posted on the Celebrity site (really lunch and breakfast items) that would be nice as well. Also wondering if you can get wine with room service dinner when you have the included premium drink pkg.  Thank you for any feedback anyone can share.

I rarely order room service, so this response may be out of date.  It is my understanding that one can order any items on the MDR menu for room service.  Prior to the shutdown, I several times ordered a burger while in the PH.  I don't believe it was on the regular room service menu.  Talk to your butler.  With some advance notice, I'll bet that your butler can organize pretty much anything you want.

Last November, we ordered from Sushi on Five to be delivered to our suite for dinner one night.  Upper suites do have access to a few additional items on the breakfast room service menu otherwise I think the room service menu is the same for all suites.  I have also heard you can order from the MDR menu during dining times but did not try it.

We have cruised in the PH on S and M class. Last PH cruise was over a year ago and things are changing so I hope you get more recent responses…

In our experience we have usually known what day and time we have wanted to cruise in suite. It is an occasional not a regular request. Usually it has either been a sea day lunch or an evening as we are leaving port. We have discussed with our butler options available and have been offered items not on any menu…I particularly remember one spectacular Indian ‘family style’ buffet.

We have always request at least 24 hours early and we ‘ask’ not ‘demand’. Technically the PH is only entitled to the standard room service menu.

We were in the PH on Connie in March.  Confirming what peanut head says - same on Constellation.  There is a "special" room-service menu for all Retreat cabins. 

One night we went to Sushi on 5 for takeout.  Over our protest, they would not let us wait and insisted on our returning to our room and they had the butler deliver it. 

4 hours ago, FlyingCruiser2 said:

We were in the PH on Connie in March.  Confirming what peanut head says - same on Constellation.  There is a "special" room-service menu for all Retreat cabins. 

One night we went to Sushi on 5 for takeout.  Over our protest, they would not let us wait and insisted on our returning to our room and they had the butler deliver it. 

Was it hot?  We have sailed only in PH on M and S class since restart and gave up on ordering a meal in our suite because, at best, it arrived "room temp", but generally cold.

I’ll just add PH on Constellation was amazing. Omg the balcony.

Several years ago but we were told we could have what we wanted within reason.

Dcs liked the buffet for lunch, seeing them coming back with their food one day,  butler took it off them and brought it in. He then asked every day what they wanted! They didn’t take him up on his kind offer though as they liked going up to choose. 

11 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

Was it hot?  We have sailed only in PH on M and S class since restart and gave up on ordering a meal in our suite because, at best, it arrived "room temp", but generally cold.

We had no problems with food temp.  It was the only time we had a meal in the room.  For our first time on X, we had no complaints about anything.  

• Like 1