Private tour for six adults recommendation

cruisenshop

We are looking for a private tour for six adults which includes Salines beach and the rum distillery and general sightseeing for 4-6 hours. I see older recommendations here on CC for Vincent Thomas. I see Beyond the Beach and Anoli tours on TripAdvisor. But no TA awards for any. 
Has anyone had any recent private tour experiences which they would recommend? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, cruisenshop said:

We are looking for a private tour for six adults which includes Salines beach and the rum distillery and general sightseeing for 4-6 hours. I see older recommendations here on CC for Vincent Thomas. I see Beyond the Beach and Anoli tours on TripAdvisor. But no TA awards for any. 
Has anyone had any recent private tour experiences which they would recommend? Thanks! 

Contact 

Karambole Tours, book well in advance. as they are excellent and in great demand, so their calendar fills quickly.

https://www.karamboletoursmartinique.com

Enjoy…..

Don’t forget to stock up with La Favorite La Filbuste Rhum from the dockside Duty Free.

58 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Contact 

Karambole Tours, book well in advance. as they are excellent and in great demand, so their calendar fills quickly.

https://www.karamboletoursmartinique.com

Enjoy…..

Don’t forget to stock up with La Favorite La Filbuste Rhum from the dockside Duty Free.

Thank you. I did contact Cristelle, and she has room on her plie et face tour. But it is a group tour  and we would  rather do something private and go to the rum distillery and Salines beach.  That’s why I’m looking for other possible options. 

14 minutes ago, cruisenshop said:

Thank you. I did contact Cristelle, and she has room on her plie et face tour. But it is a group tour  and we would  rather do something private and go to the rum distillery and Salines beach.  That’s why I’m looking for other possible options. 

Try contacting.

1. Beyond The Beach

Or

2. Tours by Locals

Have nothing else to suggest .