Quantum of the Seas Drinks Package

46 minutes ago, cruise_critical said:

Such high RCCL drink package prices are making the Princess Plus/Premier package prices just look amazing in comparison... Along with their kids for free sale earlier this year, the cruise ended up being so much cheaper than an equivalent RCCL with a better drink package (drinks up to $30) as part of the premier package. https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/au/plus-premier-cruise-packages/

Yep, I like Royal, really I do. I just find it hard to book anything other than Princess at present. Note that premier also includes 2 x specialty meals (nearly $200 worth on Royal) plus internet, some photos, and other bits & pieces.

Maybe a point of difference like an oasis ship or Lepela could grab my attention, but they seem to be turning their back on those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruise_critical said:

Such high RCCL drink package prices are making the Princess Plus/Premier package prices just look amazing in comparison... Along with their kids for free sale earlier this year, the cruise ended up being so much cheaper than an equivalent RCCL with a better drink package (drinks up to $30) as part of the premier package. https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/au/plus-premier-cruise-packages/

True, how much do you need to have to make it worth it with RCL, surely people's livers can't  handle that much for a longer cruise.

Yeah, Princess Premier is hard to beat, especially if you like a drink. I also like how it includes the 4 devices per person for internet as it also covers my kids' devices.

One thing I forgot about earlier is that the unlimited dining package that I got for my upcoming Quantum cruise does include 40% off wine bottles under $100. So wife & I might make good use of that instead. Heck, even if we chuck in a few cocktails at the bar each day, it may still end up being much cheaper than the deluxe drink package. 

• Like 1