Single Night Vancouver to Seattle

Mooreland1999

Has anyone taken the overnight cruise from Vancouver Seattle on the Eurodam?  I need to be in Seattle in the morning and this cruise is not much more than the cost of a hotel room and dinner in downtown Seattle.  I was wondering if they typically have entertainment and activities like a typical multiday sailing.  I've never been on Holland America, so not even sure what normal is for them.

15 minutes ago, Mooreland1999 said:

Has anyone taken the overnight cruise from Vancouver Seattle on the Eurodam?  I need to be in Seattle in the morning and this cruise is not much more than the cost of a hotel room and dinner in downtown Seattle.  I was wondering if they typically have entertainment and activities like a typical multiday sailing.  I've never been on Holland America, so not even sure what normal is for them.

Yes. It's the same as any other HAL cruise.  

Expect a much younger demographic and a livelier atmosphere. We haven’t taken one, but have disembarked as one was embarking, and know others who have. As long as you’re expecting only a nights accommodation, some food and transportation you’ll be fine.

Edited by sunviking90

Very much a party atmosphere with a much younger demographic. My experience was at the end of a long 35-day Sou Pacific cruise. It was a very different feeling vibe. Lots more drinking but the noise stayed confined to the public areas or the new pax never came to bed. Mine was Vancouver to Seattle.