HAL Newbie questions

lbtnewcruiser

We are new to HAL and have a few questions

Looking at the room service menu it appears there are charges? Any complimentary item ? If not where and till when can we get a late night bite ?

How many dressy nights on 9 night Southern Caribbean? How dressy?

Signed up for the Navigator but it's not showing my OBC which was supposed to be 150 from travel agent ?

Best way to prepay gratuities ?

TIA

3 minutes ago, lbtnewcruiser said:

Looking at the room service menu it appears there are charges? Any complimentary item ? If not where and till when can we get a late night bite ?

How many dressy nights on 9 night Southern Caribbean? How dressy?

Signed up for the Navigator but it's not showing my OBC which was supposed to be 150 from travel agent ?

Best way to prepay gratuities ?

Most items on the room service menu are free. See the dining menus at https://rogerjett-photography.com/

2 dressy nights. Dressy nights are described as collared shirt and slacks for men in the MDR and specialty restaurants.

OBC does not show on the Website or Navigator before your cruise. Once onboard it will show in your account. To see it pre-cruise, just ask for a new confirmation/receipt from your TA. It will be on the first page.

You can prepay gratuities by going to "Manage my booking" on the Website.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lbtnewcruiser said:

Thanks very much, when I looked at room service menu on HAL it was showing 5:00 charge for basic items 

You were looking at items from the Dive-In.  The items are free if you pick them up yourself, but $5 per item to have them delivered to your room.  Of course if you go to the Dive-In in person, you can eat them at the tables by the pool or bring them back to your room.  The Dive-In fast food is really excellent for lunch.

For normal room service items, see page 4 and 5:

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Room-Service-2023-S-and-Pinnacle-class.pdf

Also, if you happen to be staying in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite, you will have a larger selection of items available for breakfast than shown in that PDF.

• Like 1

If you have the Navigator app, you can download the room service menu by selecting Dining & Drinks/Casual Dining/view more.

The items from Dive in on page 1 (as Torquer mentions) are $5 surcharge, but scroll down to pages 4/5/6 for the rest of the room service items. The menu also indicates times available.

Why HAL has to include the drink packages as page 3 is beyond me, since drinks ordered as room service are NOT covered in the beverage packages!

• Like 2