Carnival Venezia - September 7-14, 2024

Wpooh1968

Ciao fellow cruisers! We are booked on this and the September 14-21, 2024 sailings, our first back-to-back.

This will also be our first cruise out of NYC, visiting Eastern Canada.

We are Tim and Jill from Port Wentworth, GA. Looking forward to the newer ship and meeting all of you.

Arrivederci for now!

• Like 2

We will also be on this cruise, and the one before it. We just completed a 21 day B2B on the Venezia. The ship is beautiful. We have a review in progress on the Carnival page if you want to check it out. :classic_cool:

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I am Joanne, husband-Don and friend-Dawn. I know too many D's but I personally call him Donny. I've sailed with both D's but not all 3 of us together. We're all excited to try something different besides the Bahamas and Caribbean. As soon as Carnival bought the Venezia I wanted to try it out but already had cruises booked so had to wait til 2024. We've always wanted to travel north. Glad to meet you all!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2023 at 9:43 AM, Jamman54 said:

We will also be on this cruise, and the one before it. We just completed a 21 day B2B on the Venezia. The ship is beautiful. We have a review in progress on the Carnival page if you want to check it out. :classic_cool:

Thanks for the link, I'm headed there for a review. There are FB groups for our cruises if anyone wants to join in.

• 2 weeks later...

DW and I will be on this cruise too.  @Jamman54 - I've read your previous reviews...  gives me great feelings about this trip; thank you for your upbeat assessments of each trip!

We will be traveling with another couple who will be cruising for the very first time together; we are all very excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2023 at 9:43 AM, Jamman54 said:

Loved your review, very informative. One thing about the process of B2B, after processing, can we get off the ship to do a quick tour of the Intrepid? Thanks

4 hours ago, Wpooh1968 said:

Loved your review, very informative. One thing about the process of B2B, after processing, can we get off the ship to do a quick tour of the Intrepid? Thanks

You don't have to wait for the group if you want to get off. They include "in transit" passes so you can get off when you want to, and skip the lines to get back on board. The B2B paperwork you will receive will explain everything. :classic_cool:

20 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

You don't have to wait for the group if you want to get off. They include "in transit" passes so you can get off when you want to, and skip the lines to get back on board. The B2B paperwork you will receive will explain everything. :classic_cool:

Thanks and hope to meet you on board.

• Like 1