Bucket of Beer offers on Princess departing Australia 2023

Hello. Can anyone please tell me what the latest bucket of beer deal is on Princess Cruises for their Australian departures? We’re sailing in Dec. 2023 and I’m wondering what brands of beer are offered in a bucket, as well as the price in AUD. (I believe it used to be 5 beers for the price of 4, but any update of current prices would be appreciated.) Thanks!

24 minutes ago, truenorth88 said:

Hello. Can anyone please tell me what the latest bucket of beer deal is on Princess Cruises for their Australian departures? We’re sailing in Dec. 2023 and I’m wondering what brands of beer are offered in a bucket, as well as the price in AUD. (I believe it used to be 5 beers for the price of 4, but any update of current prices would be appreciated.) Thanks!

I will be aboard Majestic tomorrow. I will add it to my list.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2023 at 5:27 PM, truenorth88 said:

I’m wondering what brands of beer are offered in a bucket, as well as the price in AUD. (I believe it used to be 5 beers for the price of 4, but any update of current prices would be appreciated.) Thanks!

I'm just off the Royal and don't recall seeing this available? Doesn't mean it's not as we had the Plus package, but you used to see the signs and a bucket display at the bars especially around the pool deck etc. and i don't recall seeing any or people with buckets either??? 

I'm just off Grand Princess and they did offer this at the bars around the pools.  I didn't take a lot of notice, but I think the bucket offer might have been confined to the big brand US beers, like Budweiser, Miller etc.  

Grand had a very good range of different beers, which varied from bar to bar.

29 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I have only ever seen these offers on overseas (Not cruises out of Australia or NZ) cruises.

Usually for a bucket of beers in Oz, it is Carnival or Royal Caribbean. We had a bucket 🪣  while we were on Star Princess in Alaska, but haven't had one locally. I will ask though.

2 hours ago, cruiser3775 said:

Grand had a very good range of different beers, which varied from bar to bar

The Royal we just disembarked this week from a 10-night Queensland trip had a good range also, ALL at $10.50 and having just come over from Alaska although not on the menu there was Alaskan beers available at most bars on request, so if you're on one of the ships just arrived and enjoy a quality beer maybe worth asking? the 3 beers they had were all superb, pretty strong mind!!! 6.4% although i think the one they referred to as the "white" was 5.3%. 

Edited by Hammer61
  • Like 1