Check-in info

pbrady

We've been on 3 cruises so far this year but I'm drawing a blank.  In the next week or so I will be checking our whole group in (a few have no computer & checking in on the phone is not going to happen).  I can't remember all that is needed to check in so I can have it all ready for everyone when I need it.  Please refresh my memory.

Thanks!!

59 minutes ago, pbrady said:

We've been on 3 cruises so far this year but I'm drawing a blank.  In the next week or so I will be checking our whole group in (a few have no computer & checking in on the phone is not going to happen).  I can't remember all that is needed to check in so I can have it all ready for everyone when I need it.  Please refresh my memory.

Thanks!!

Initially you can just go in an pick a check-in for all.   On the app you can go directly to the time slots .  I think on the web you have to go through a couple screens but can leave blank.

You can then go back and enter all the rest of the data anytime up until 48 hours prior to the cruise.

You need:

Scan Passport or put in passport details -  PP#, Issue Date, Expiration Date, Country of Birth , Residence Country,

Address and Phone Number

Credit Card #

Photo

Captains Club Number

Emergency Contact

• Like 1