Ultimate dining

topnole

Kids under 6 are complimentary for specialty dining and dining packages For an upcoming cruise it is letting me book all of my us and hi have to pay, but if I include the younger kids it won’t let me click to put it in the cart.  However, they should be able to join us either way as they are complimentary.   Anyone with experience on this?  It will let me add

them for smaller dining plans so perhaps a capacity issue.   Should I just book three of us and assume they will allow the under 6 kids for each meal?  

31 minutes ago, topnole said:

Kids under 6 are complimentary for specialty dining and dining packages For an upcoming cruise it is letting me book all of my us and hi have to pay, but if I include the younger kids it won’t let me click to put it in the cart.  However, they should be able to join us either way as they are complimentary.   Anyone with experience on this?  It will let me add

them for smaller dining plans so perhaps a capacity issue.   Should I just book three of us and assume they will allow the under 6 kids for each meal?  

Should I just book three of us and assume they will allow the under 6 kids for each meal?  Correct.

They don't have the checkout setup to comp the under 6.