Beach w/o steep incline

RICruisegal

Hi everyone.  Thinking of booking a cruise to Aruba. I am looking for a recommendation for a beach without a steep incline to get in and especially out of the water as I have a mobility issue.  So a nice beach with easy in and out of the water.  Thank you!

I just walked in the middle, I know what your saying it is sectional. I can't tell you about walking in on the left section or down on the right I'm sorry. I walked right in the middle and it kinda caught me off guard how soft the bottom was very flat. 

I rent a lounger and palapa right beside Passions Beach Bar which is pretty much in the center. Never a problem in or out of the water. 

It changes though. I don't want to tell you one thing you go there and find out something completely different and you get mad at me😋😄.

I'll try and find that out for you because I would like to know too. Beautiful beach though great for walking, Passions is one of the best beach bars in the Southern Caribbean. 

Btw Eagle is a HUGE beach I can't imagine not being able to find a place where you can walk into the water without blowing your knee out. 

I'll see if I can find out something on that for us. Take care.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TTEllis said:

I just walked in the middle, I know what your saying it is sectional. I can't tell you about walking in on the left section or down on the right I'm sorry. I walked right in the middle and it kinda caught me off guard how soft the bottom was very flat. 

I rent a lounger and palapa right beside Passions Beach Bar which is pretty much in the center. Never a problem in or out of the water. 

It changes though. I don't want to tell you one thing you go there and find out something completely different and you get mad at me😋😄.

I'll try and find that out for you because I would like to know too. Beautiful beach though great for walking, Passions is one of the best beach bars in the Southern Caribbean. 

Btw Eagle is a HUGE beach I can't imagine not being able to find a place where you can walk into the water without blowing your knee out. 

I'll see if I can find out something on that for us. Take care.

Thank you very much for your response. Is this is a part of Amsterdam Manor?  How much was the rental for the lounge & palapa?

We will be in Aruba Dec27 and there are 4 ships scheduled that day 

We plan to take a taxi to Eagle Beach but I cannot find information on chat umbrella rentals 

Would like to reserve in advance but don’t want to pay 70 if I can pay 30 there 

who has rented chairs and umbrellas at Eagle? And where did you enter the beach? 
Thanks!

You enter the beach right beside the bus stop. You can't miss it. Amsterdam Manor will be on your left just walk down the ramp to the beach. 

I would rent a chair and palapa as early as I could. I think 2 chairs and a palapa $25. 

You want to try and get a palapa relatively close to Passions the beach bar.🤩😁 It's straight ahead right in front of you. Eagle is a big beach once you get your palapa and chairs in the middle, you can go either way on the beach. 

Take the city bus it's across the street from the port you can't miss it drops you off right there. Bus ticket I think is $2.  Best ticket in town. 

You wanna take a taxi that's fine I was just trying to save you some $$$.

Take the bus. 

Have fun. 

• Like 2