Dance club music explorer of the seas

Looking to hear what the club dance music was available on EOS going eastern Caribbean for 9 nights in January . 
love dancing to dance music and want to know is it available every night or some nights , type of music and dress code , vibe , type of people who go ? 
thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Markswansea said:

Looking to hear what the club dance music was available on EOS going eastern Caribbean for 9 nights in January . 
love dancing to dance music and want to know is it available every night or some nights , type of music and

dress code You can where whatever you want.

vibe It will depend on the type of music and the people that are there

type of people who go ? It will probably depend on the type of music that is being played

thanks. 

If you go into the app, you can see what band and type of music is played on the current sailing. Depending on their contract, that same band may be there for your cruise. There will be music every night, usually in more than one venue.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

I don't think I've ever heard true dance (genre) music in any of the lounges on Royal Caribbean ships. Tends to be more top 40 or popular hip hop in my experience. Plus any live music going on and usually Latin music somewhere. It isn't the best cruise line for nightlife IMO. Any late night stuff has usually been sparsely attended on the ships I was on. Of course it will also depend on demographics on board.

Edited by fizzywm