Eagle and kids

amindu

Hi All we will be in Aruba in a couple weeks from my research we will go to Eagle Beach specifically be asked to drop off at Amsterdam Manor walk down and rent chairs and Palapas from Passions beach bar which is near the hotel. Is all this correct?ย 
ย 

Also will there be a taxi to fit 6 of us 3 adults and 3 toddlers, and are the taxis safe there? How about the return do we just go to Amsterdam Manor and there will be taxis waiting or do we ask the hotel if they can call one?ย 
ย 

Thanksย 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 2:22 PM, amindu said:

Hi All we will be in Aruba in a couple weeks from my research we will go to Eagle Beach specifically be asked to drop off at Amsterdam Manor walk down and rent chairs and Palapas from Passions beach bar which is near the hotel. Is all this correct?ย 
ย 

Also will there be a taxi to fit 6 of us 3 adults and 3 toddlers, and are the taxis safe there? How about the return do we just go to Amsterdam Manor and there will be taxis waiting or do we ask the hotel if they can call one?ย 
ย 

Thanksย 

Yes, yes, yes and yes.ย 

First trip to Aruba? Going to Eagle Beach..... only way to go. Nice!!

When you walk out of the security area at the pier they'll be local guides selling tours you tell them you and your family need a taxi to Eagle Beach. They'll hook you right up, you'll be on Eagle Beach GREAT family beach in less than 15 minutes. Taxi's are very safe even though I take the city bus to Eagle.

Nice taxi van for everyone to fit in. You can work out a deal coming and going. Plenty of taxi's bus stop is right there. No worries getting back to the ship, Eagle Beach is not far from the pier.

ย 

Passions Beach Bar, best grilled chicken panini with goat cheese sandwich and seasoned fries I've ever eaten in my life.ย 

Great bar great food and drinks nice people.ย 

You'll go back. Have fun.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

Yes, yes, yes and yes.ย 

First trip to Aruba? Going to Eagle Beach..... only way to go. Nice!!

When you walk out of the security area at the pier they'll be local guides selling tours you tell them you and your family need a taxi to Eagle Beach. They'll hook you right up, you'll be on Eagle Beach GREAT family beach in less than 15 minutes. Taxi's are very safe even though I take the city bus to Eagle.

Nice taxi van for everyone to fit in. You can work out a deal coming and going. Plenty of taxi's bus stop is right there. No worries getting back to the ship, Eagle Beach is not far from the pier.

ย 

Passions Beach Bar, best grilled chicken panini with goat cheese sandwich and seasoned fries I've ever eaten in my life.ย 

Great bar great food and drinks nice people.ย 

You'll go back. Have fun.

ย 

ย 

Thanks so much !!

Just now, amindu said:

ย 

ย 

Thanks so much !!

No problem have a great time on a great family beach. No worries. Have fun. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

I can answer that. Where your taxi or bus drops you on the sidewalk behind Amsterdam Manor you can push a stroller on the sidewalk and down the ramp to the sand not the beach.ย 

ย 

I'm not real certain you can push a stroller through that type of sand, but you can get down there easy.ย 

When you get there this is just a suggestion in the right direction, go right towards Passions Beach Bar, rent chairs and a palapa go right down a bit it's not far it's just away from then pedestrian traffic coming on to Eagle Beach. Don't just grab the first empty palapa, pick a nice one in the middle close to the beach and Passions.

You'll figure it out, but go about 3 rows past Passions and plant it right there, your good to go. Big beach open beach, bar and restaurant right behind you, water is awesome. Great vibe nice people no BS. Have fun.ย 

5 hours ago, jonsmom said:

ย 

My granddaughter will be a little over one.ย  How difficult is it to push a stroller onto the beach?

"a little over one"? That's so precious!!! I've been going to Eagle Beach now for almost 20 years solo. I see so many families on Eagle Beach with little ones having a time, it's so wonderful. Eagle because of the width and area of the beach it's very very family oriented. You can see everything it's very open.ย 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

8 hours ago, TTEllis said:

"a little over one"? That's so precious!!! I've been going to Eagle Beach now for almost 20 years solo. I see so many families on Eagle Beach with little ones having a time, it's so wonderful. Eagle because of the width and area of the beach it's very very family oriented. You can see everything it's very open.ย 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank youย