Azamara Quest - Oceanview rooms 4060 to 4070

Jude_NZ

Hi there, has anyone stayed in any of these rooms that appear to be in a seperate hallway off the reception area?

in particular,  did you find them noisy at all with Mosiac Cafe serving area, and the doors leading to the deck, directly above on deck 5?  And, does anyone have any idea what the white 'void' is next to room 4070?  thanks in advance 🙂

I've stayed in 4068 on Pursuit I think (it was a long time ago) which is the equivalent of 4070 on other ships. My recollection is that they seemed very slightly smaller. The main thing I noticed was the walls were poorly soundproofed. You could easily hear your neighbour. Probably to do with them added on later. The void I believe is crew offices. I never heard a thing from that or above which was the art gallery on Pursuit. 

Phil 

• Like 2

I have stayed on one of those rooms and I like them. I find the location good, very convenient to the MDR and Mosaic. I have not heard noises from the venues.

However, in my last cruise with the Onward, I had to change twice my cabin. One time because a constant and annoying sound like a rattling. Another time because of a smell of smoke that came through the air conditioning. I guess those were specific problems of the Onward.

I would book again an OVC on the 4th floor if the price difference with the balcony cabin is too large. I would not book again those OV cabins on the 6 floor. 

Ivi

• Like 2