E-Tickets for Silver Nova Holiday Cruise

LAL Cruiser

19 minutes ago, LAL Cruiser said:

Hi, Look at the second page of your e-ticket.

It states: 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON EMBARKATION DAY Due to Port Regulations, access to the port is not granted at the main entrance unless you are in a "Silversea arranged transportation". All independent guests must arrive first at the corner of Jiron Medina Block 2 and Av Grau Block 0 (2 blocks from "La Plaza Principal") La Punta, where an in-port shuttle coach (25 min drive) will transfer you to "Terminal Maritimo Enapu" to board the ship. The shuttle service will be offered throughout the day.

AJ, as you are taking a taxi, it is very strange if this notice does not appear on your e-ticket.  I was advised that e-tickets were held up due to this odd boarding procedure.  Let us know!!!

Very strange.  This is what my e-ticket says.   

We have no Silversea arrangements in Lima.  I will ask my TA to check.

YOUR PRE-CRUISE INFORMATION

The ship will be located at CALLAO, PERU pier. Guests will be permitted to embark the vessel from approximately 2:00-4:00PM.
Please be sure to have your cruise ticket, valid passport and any necessary visas ready upon embarkation. Immigration Officers may begin processing all guests’ passports at this time. Passports will then be collected by ship’s staff and returned to you after completion of disembarkation procedures at cruise end.
For any guests booked on a Land Program, please refer to the Land Program Arrangement section for contact details and tour operator information.
Bon voyage!

Local Contact

Please Note: For technical reasons/traffic regulations etc., local Port Authorities has the final decision on berth allocation upon the ship arrival. Therefore the pier information above Is subject to last minute changes.

LIMA TOURS
Juan de Arona 755 PISO 3 Work Town SAN ISIDRO - LIMA, PERU
Telephone: +511 619 6905
After Hours: +(51) 997 516 250

5 minutes ago, ajryder said:

Very strange.  This is what my e-ticket says.   

We have no Silversea arrangements in Lima.  I will ask my TA to check.

YOUR PRE-CRUISE INFORMATION

The ship will be located at CALLAO, PERU pier. Guests will be permitted to embark the vessel from approximately 2:00-4:00PM.
Please be sure to have your cruise ticket, valid passport and any necessary visas ready upon embarkation. Immigration Officers may begin processing all guests’ passports at this time. Passports will then be collected by ship’s staff and returned to you after completion of disembarkation procedures at cruise end.
For any guests booked on a Land Program, please refer to the Land Program Arrangement section for contact details and tour operator information.
Bon voyage!

Local Contact

Please Note: For technical reasons/traffic regulations etc., local Port Authorities has the final decision on berth allocation upon the ship arrival. Therefore the pier information above Is subject to last minute changes.

LIMA TOURS
Juan de Arona 755 PISO 3 Work Town SAN ISIDRO - LIMA, PERU
Telephone: +511 619 6905
After Hours: +(51) 997 516 250

And this is from our e-ticket....

YOUR PRE-CRUISE INFORMATION The ship will be located at Terminal Maritimo Enapu pier. Guests will be permitted to embark the vessel from approximately 2:00-4:00PM. Please be sure to have your cruise ticket, valid passport and any necessary visas ready upon embarkation. Immigration Officers may begin processing all guests’ passports at this time. Passports will then be collected by ship’s staff and returned to you after completion of disembarkation procedures at cruise end. For any guests booked on a Land Program, please refer to the Land Program Arrangement section for contact details and tour operator information. Bon voyage! Local Contact Please Note: For technical reasons/traffic regulations etc., local Port Authorities has the final decision on berth allocation upon the ship arrival. Therefore the pier information above Is subject to last minute changes. LIMA TOURS Juan de Arona 755 PISO 3 Work Town SAN ISIDRO - LIMA, PERU Telephone: +511 619 6905 After Hours: +(51) 997 516 250 IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON EMBARKATION DAY Due to Port Regulations, access to the port is not granted at the main entrance unless you are in a "Silversea arranged transportation". All independent guests must arrive first at the corner of Jiron Medina Block 2 and Av Grau Block 0 (2 blocks from "La Plaza Principal") La Punta, where an in-port shuttle coach (25 min drive) will transfer you to "Terminal Maritimo Enapu" to board the ship. The shuttle service will be offered throughout the day. YOUR POST-CRUISE INFORMATION

On a different subject - Has anyone had a Yellow Fever vaccination?  I hadn't considered it until I saw that Panama requires a YF certificate for anyone coming from somewhere with cases of YF and Peru is on the list.  We're off to get ours tomorrow but  I suspect it will not be needed - better safe than sorry though.

On 12/1/2023 at 12:35 PM, LAL Cruiser said:

And this is from our e-ticket....

YOUR PRE-CRUISE INFORMATION The ship will be located at Terminal Maritimo Enapu pier. Guests will be permitted to embark the vessel from approximately 2:00-4:00PM. Please be sure to have your cruise ticket, valid passport and any necessary visas ready upon embarkation. Immigration Officers may begin processing all guests’ passports at this time. Passports will then be collected by ship’s staff and returned to you after completion of disembarkation procedures at cruise end. For any guests booked on a Land Program, please refer to the Land Program Arrangement section for contact details and tour operator information. Bon voyage! Local Contact Please Note: For technical reasons/traffic regulations etc., local Port Authorities has the final decision on berth allocation upon the ship arrival. Therefore the pier information above Is subject to last minute changes. LIMA TOURS Juan de Arona 755 PISO 3 Work Town SAN ISIDRO - LIMA, PERU Telephone: +511 619 6905 After Hours: +(51) 997 516 250 IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON EMBARKATION DAY Due to Port Regulations, access to the port is not granted at the main entrance unless you are in a "Silversea arranged transportation". All independent guests must arrive first at the corner of Jiron Medina Block 2 and Av Grau Block 0 (2 blocks from "La Plaza Principal") La Punta, where an in-port shuttle coach (25 min drive) will transfer you to "Terminal Maritimo Enapu" to board the ship. The shuttle service will be offered throughout the day. YOUR POST-CRUISE INFORMATION

That sure isn’t convenient for guest—-I wonder what happens if your on the ship and want to go to the city.  Sounds like aa mess……..