Anyone to contact at Blue Chip besides the general number?

dleahy4444

I’ve sailed in comped balconies for years on Celebrity, most recently the Edge January 2023. My play seemed to be correctly recorded and I was receiving offer mailings and emails until July 2023 when they suddenly stopped. This corresponded with my husband suddenly receiving offers ( he doesn’t gamble as much). His offers were sent to my email. I called Blue Chip and they thought somehow our emails got crossed and allegedly corrected the email addresses. Now my husband continues to get offers on his own email but I’ve gotten nothing!! I’ve been calling Blue Chip and the Captain’s Club for a month with no success. Is there someone higher level that I can speak with? 

You can put you last name and Captains club number in the new site and see if you have offers. I don’t know if it is supposed to be out yet, but it works for me and shows all the offers I have received by email. I saw my most recent offers on it before I got the emails. http://www.bluechipcluboffers.com/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

You can put you last name and Captains club number in the new site and see if you have offers. I don’t know if it is supposed to be out yet, but it works for me and shows all the offers I have received by email. I saw my most recent offers on it before I got the emails. http://www.bluechipcluboffers.com/

Thank you! I was unaware of this feature. I’ll try it now

3 hours ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

I just tried it. No offers. There is obviously a problem with my account as I was getting veranda offers as recently as July. The reps on the phone are useless. I’ve emailed also. No response.  I think I need the name and number of someone higher up

3 minutes ago, dleahy4444 said:

I just tried it. No offers. There is obviously a problem with my account as I was getting veranda offers as recently as July. The reps on the phone are useless. I’ve emailed also. No response.  I think I need the name and number of someone higher up

I'm not aware of any other number.  You could call the regular number and try asking to speak to a supervisor.  As a note, I believe the offers are based mainly on your play on your last sailing, so if your play was lower on the last sailing, that may be the issue.  They should be able to look up your last sailing and tell you the tier credits earned, if that sounds wrong to you, maybe that is the issue.

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

5 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

I'm not aware of any other number.  You could call the regular number and try asking to speak to a supervisor.  As a note, I believe the offers are based mainly on your play on your last sailing, so if your play was lower on the last sailing, that may be the issue.  They should be able to look up your last sailing and tell you the tier credits earned, if that sounds wrong to you, maybe that is the issue.

Thanks. I’ve called and asked about my play on my January 2023 sailing. It was the same as always and they did send me offers from January until July when they suddenly stopped and the combination with my husband’s email developed. I’ve asked for a supervisor and all they do is say they are going to send an email to their escalation center. Then I never hear from them again 

1 minute ago, dleahy4444 said:

Thanks. I’ve called and asked about my play on my January 2023 sailing. It was the same as always and they did send me offers from January until July when they suddenly stopped and the combination with my husband’s email developed. I’ve asked for a supervisor and all they do is say they are going to send an email to their escalation center. Then I never hear from them again 

One of the menu items on that new website is a link that says something about not receiving my offers.  I'm not sure if it will do anything, but it may be worth a shot.

17 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

One of the menu items on that new website is a link that says something about not receiving my offers.  I'm not sure if it will do anything, but it may be worth a shot.

Oh ok thanks I’ll try that. I just sent an email to the executive office at celebrity. This is very frustrating. I have 2 cruises booked for January and March and want to make sure my play is being tracked correctly wtc