Grand Suite 2-BR

TeeRick

On 12/5/2023 at 8:45 AM, smokeybandit said:

All ships have 2 BR suites. On older ships it's a 2 BR owner's suite.

I would argue that Icon doesn't really.

It does not have anything equivalent of a 2BR GS. As far as I can tell, there are only 2 suites that have 2 true bedrooms, The Ultimate Family Treehouse (yes still only has 2) and the 1 Royal Loft Suite.

The (Surfside) Family Suite has a sitting area with a couch/bed that they bill as suitable for 2 kids that can be closed off, and the Family Infinite Ocean View Balcony has a bedroom and a separate 2 person bunk room. Everything else just "couch sleeps 2"

Thanks everybody.  We just booked a 2-BR Grand Suite on Indy for the 12-night Canary Islands in 2025. Booked mostly for the great itinerary.   It is an aft-facing suite (6716) with a huge balcony.  This one has a jacuzzi on the balcony too.  Anybody stay in this suite or something similar on Freedom Class?  I know Indy was "amplified" a few years ago so a more recent renovation.  On the downside, the suite amenities are not great for the price (no CK, no free WiFi) like our Symphony cruise in a couple of months in a CL.  It does have a SL.  I guess we can buy a specialty dining package.  Between the SL and our D+ level, we probably do not need a drink package.

Edited by TeeRick